Go to Jobs and click a job name in the table. If the job you're viewing has a draft copy, make sure you're viewing the published version. Click the 3-dot icon on the top right of the page and select View History. On the History page, click the link to view a previous version in a new window.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between a job and a position?
- Is a job group the same thing as a job family?
- What does "Published with draft" mean?
- Why don't all jobs have a detailed description?
- Can I change the competency headings on jobs?
- Can I change the order of requirements on jobs?
- How can I hide positions on jobs?
- How do I bulk publish jobs?
- Why aren't jobs updated when I edit a competency?
- How can I view previous versions of a job?