Only drafts can be deleted. You can archive published jobs, which removes them from the main Jobs page. Go to Jobs and select jobs in the table. Click Actions on the top right of your screen and select Archive. To view or restore archived jobs, click the 3-dot iconon the top right of the main Jobs page and select View Archived Jobs.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between a job and a position?
- Is a job group the same thing as a job family?
- What does "Published with draft" mean?
- Why don't all jobs have a detailed description?
- Can I change the competency headings on jobs?
- Can I change the order of requirements on jobs?
- How can I hide positions on jobs?
- How do I bulk publish jobs?
- Why aren't jobs updated when I edit a competency?
- How can I view previous versions of a job?