Two-factor authentication: Each user now has the option of setting up two-factor authentication to secure their CompetencyCore account. Learn more
Session time-out: Administrators now have the option of setting a session time-out. Learn more
Password security: Upgraded from MD5 to SHA256 for password hashing.
- Updated how job groups are managed:
- Groups containing archived jobs can be archived on the Manage Groups page.
- You can select a group to restore jobs to on the Archived Jobs page.
- Fixed reordering competencies when the Display mode is set to Flat view so the order persists.
- Removed the edit toggle in Libraries so if you have permission, you can edit with fewer clicks.
- Prevented draft items in smart groups from appearing in the Advanced Search selector on jobs.
- Fixed the Word export of smart groups so the entire library isn't exported.
- Fixed scale levels so they're saved properly on profile for non-competency library items.
- Fixed the Manage Learning Resources page so the 3-icon menus appear.
- Fixed PHP errors and made minor UI adjustments.