Interview guides are typically associated to a job so CompetencyCore can suggest questions to add based on the job's required competencies. But we do allow creating interview guides without a job, and those guides are grouped in an Unassigned category at the bottom of the index. To move an unassigned guide out of this category, follow these steps to associate a job.
- Expand Interview Guides in the main menu and click Manage Guides.
- Click Unassigned Interview Guides from the bottom of the index.
- Point to the interview guide, click the 3-dot icon , and select Edit.
- Scroll to the Associated Jobs table and click Associate to Job.
- Select a group in the filter and select the job to associate. Click the close icon .
- Click the back arrow on the top left of the page to return to Manage Interview Guides.
The guide is now listed under the job group of the job you've assigned.