You can initiate a self-assessment to evaluate your job performance. You might use it as a career development activity to assess yourself against other jobs in the organization.
- Expand Assessments in the main menu and click My Assessments.
- Click the Self-Assess button on the top right of the page.
- Click a plus icon to expand a job group in the index and select a job OR
- Select Unassigned Assessments from the bottom of the index.
- Point to an assessment and click its gear icon on the right side of the page.
- Select Perform Assessment.
Once you've completed the self-assessment, you'll get the option to include results on your profile. If you decide not to apply the results, this option will always be available to you from the My Assessments page.