Once you click to create a Quick Dispatch after resolving conflicts, you'll be returned to where you left off. To apply the changes to your dispatch, you'll need to remove the user and add them again. If you don't remove and re-add the user, the conflict will still appear even after it's been resolved. If the conflict still appears, cancel the dispatch and start again.
Articles in this section
- How do I perform a self-assessment?
- How do I resume my assessment?
- Can I make changes to my assessment after it's been submitted?
- How do assessment results update user profiles?
- Why can't I view my assessment report?
- What types of assessments can I create?
- Can I bulk create assessments?
- How many people can I include in a 360˚ dispatch?
- Why can't I dispatch my assessment?
- What's the difference between Dispatch and Quick Dispatch?