The audit log keeps track of who does what in Libraries and Jobs. Every time a user creates, imports, modifies, or deletes an item, it’s recorded in the audit log. You'll see who made the change, when they made it, and the name of the item and its parent item. Use this information to check what happens on your site and to quickly resolve issues when content changes or goes missing.
- Click the gear icon on the top right of your screen to go to Administration.
- Expand Features in the Administration menu and click Audit Log.
- Type in the name of a library item or job in the search bar and press the Enter key.
- Filter by action, module, and date range.
- Action: Created, Modified, and Deleted. The Create action also includes importing.
- Module: Currently actions in Libraries and Jobs are recorded.
- Date Range: The last 24 hours, one week, one month, or three months. Records older than 90 days are permanently wiped from the audit log.
For example, in the screenshot below, you'll see items modified in Libraries within the last week.