Assigning competencies to jobs or job families requires input from employees. This input can be collected through competency surveys. If you've been invited to participate in a survey, it means your organization needs your help to make the best decision.
- Click the link in the email you received OR
- Click Tasks in the main menu and click the survey name.
- Read the description of your role as a Contributor and click Start Survey.
- Click a competency name to open it in a new window. Turn on the switch beside up to four competencies and click the Compare Competencies button to view them all at once.
- Select the competencies you think best characterize the organization, job family, or job. You might need to enter your reason in the Rationale textbox and select a competency level.
- Click My General Survey Comments at the bottom of the page to expand a text box where you can enter overall feedback and click Next.
- Review the competencies and click Submit. You can't change your selections after clicking Submit.