An assessment is a series of questions used to measure your skill levels against your current job or a job you're pursuing. Competency-based assessments help you and your manager see how closely your behaviours match those required. They also help identify strengths and areas for improvement. As part of your organization's HR process, you might be asked to assess yourself or another employee.
- Click the link in the email you received OR
- Click Tasks in the main menu and click the assessment name.
- Review the rating scale that's being used and click Next.
- Read the behavioural statement or question.
- Select the level you think the subject of the assessment is performing at.
- Review your answers. A warning symbol means a question is incomplete.
- Click a question name to return to it and select a response.
- Click the Review Complete button at the bottom of the page.
- Click Submit once you've completed the assessment.