The Employees tab on a job description displays associated positions and the user currently filling each position. You might want HR to see this information, but not other employees. Hide positions from groups of employees by turning off the View Positions permission on their security profile.
- Click the gear icon on the top right of your screen.
- Click Security Profiles in the Administration menu.
- Click the shield icon beside the security profile.
- Select Jobs in the side menu. Deselect the View Positions permission.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.