CompetencyCore helps align your organization’s training material, courses, and other learning resources to support development activities for specific competencies and proficiency levels.
Disclaimer: Third-party links are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. HRSG is in no way affiliated with the third-party site and have no control over the contents of those sites and resources. We do not make any representations as to accuracy and completeness of this information being linked to and accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that might arise from your use of those sites.
- Click Learning Resources in the main menu.
- Select a tab before entering your search term.
- By resource: displays resources that include the keywords you enter.
- By competency: displays resources associated to the competency you select.
- By job: displays resources associated to the competencies required on the job you select
- Click the Show filters button and select the resource types to include.
- If there are multiple languages installed, select a language. Click Apply.
- When searching by competency, you might be able to filter the results by proficiency level. Type in the name of a competency and select an option in the drop-down. You'll see a new Competency Levels filter appear.
- Click the link icon if available to open a learning resource.
- Click the bookmark icon to save a learning resource.
- Click the My Bookmarks link to open a list of all your bookmarked resources.