Rating a plan is only available to managers on plans that use standard scoring. If weighted scoring is used, CompetencyCore calculates the rating automatically after all of the goals have been rated. If no scale is assigned to the plan type, the plan cannot be rated.
- Expand Development or Performance in the main menu and click Plans.
- Select Manager in the Assigned as filter.
- Click the name of the plan to open the View Plan page.
- Click the Rate Plan link at the top of the page.
- Select a level as the overall rating of the plan and click Save. The manager and subject receive an email notifying them that the plan has been updated.
- If the plan uses standard scoring, you can turn on the Hide Ratings switch to hide the plan rating and goal ratings from the subject. When you want to make them available to the subject, click the Edit link beside the rating and turn off the Hide Ratings switch.