Interview questions can include:
- Question: the question itself for interviewers to pose to candidates.
- Additional information: extra detail to help the interviewer asking the question.
- Probe: leading questions to elicit a more complete response from the candidate.
- Competency: a competency required for the job.
- Level: the minimal proficiency level required to be considered competent.
Step 1. Go to manage questions
Click the menu icon on the top left of your screen. Click the expand icon beside Interview Guides in the main menu and choose Manage Questions.
Step 2. Click create
Click the Create Question button on the top right of the page to open the Create Question page.
Step 3. Enter the question and additional information
Type in your question in the first text box. If there's additional information you'd like to include, enter it in the second text box.
Step 4. Create probes
Scroll to the Probes table. Point to the gear icon and choose Create Probes. Enter the probes you want to add in the text box and click Create. If you're creating a general question that's not linked to a competency, skip the next two steps and click Finish.
Step 5. Associate a competency
Scroll to the Associated Library Items table. Point to the gear icon and choose Associate to Library Item. Select a library in the drop-down, select a competency, and click the close icon .
Step 6. Select a level
On the underlying page, select the level required for the job and then click Finish.