Automated emails sent to employers and job seekers from your job board and the Terms & Conditions are called "Content Documents". They're managed on the CompetencyCore platform.
In this article, you'll learn how to:
1 Go to documents
Click your name on the top right of your screen and choose Administration. Expand Content in the Administration menu and click Content Documents. You'll see an index listing categories. Expand the Job Board Documents category to see the default documents that come with your job board. Here's how each document is used:
- Application Submitted (seeker): sent to a job seeker once they've applied for a job.
- Application Received (employer): notifies you when a job seeker applies for a job. The email address this notification is sent to is specified when you're creating the job post.
- Approved Employer: sent to employer when you approve their account.
- Rejected Employer: sent to employer when you reject their account.
- Disabled Employer: sent to employer when you disable their previously approved account.
- Employer Account Request: email you receive when you an employer requests an account.
- Saved Search Alert Verification Email: sent to a job seeker to confirm they want to receive job alerts after they've clicked the Send me Jobs button.
- Saved Searches Email: sent to a job seeker who's signed up for job alerts listing new jobs that match their search. They'll get this email each morning (if there are new matching posts).
- Terms and Conditions: when job seekers apply for a job, they'll see: "By Applying for this job, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions" beside the Apply button. Clicking "Terms and Conditions" opens this content document in a new tab. When employers post a job, they'll see: "By posting this job you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions for job posts." at the bottom of the Post a Job page. Clicking "Terms and Conditions" opens this content document in a new tab.
2 Edit or create
Selecting one of these documents opens it in an editor beside the index. You can make changes to the wording and then click Save. If all you're doing is editing, you don't need to continue to step 3 because these documents are already set up to be sent out.
If you'd rather start fresh with a new document and maintain a copy of the default, you can create a new document instead. Point to the gear icon on the top right of the page and choose Create Content. Enter a name and then enter the email message in the Content text-box. Make sure Job Board Documents is selected in the Content Category drop-down and click Save.
The subject line of the email is not set up here. To customize the subject line, please contact your Client Success Specialist at HRSG.
3 Set documents
You only need to complete this step if you've created a brand new document to use for an email or the terms and conditions. Click Settings in the Administration menu. Another menu shows up beside it. Scroll to the bottom and click Communications under the Job Board category.
You'll see a setting for each email that's sent out and for the terms and conditions. This is where you specify what document is used. They're already set up to use the defaults, but you can change a setting to use any document you'd like. Select the document you just created in the drop-down of the one you'd like to change. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.