- Click Libraries in the main menu.
- Select a type of library in the drop-down at the top of the page.
- Click Create and select the type of item you're creating.
- Select a group to place them in and click Next.
- For competencies, enter a name and description and select the Proficiency Levels scale.
- For job description libraries, type or paste items in the text box. Press the Enter key on your keyboard to create a new line which is treated as a new item.
- Click Save Draft or Publish to make the items available to add to jobs.
Tip: Once created, point to a certification, click the 3-dot icon, and select Edit to open a new window where you can enter translations if more than one language is installed on your site.