Job levels are only available to assign to a job once you've created and enabled them in Administration. Follow the steps in the Job Levels guide to set these up. Once created, make sure that you turn on the switch on the top right of the Manage Job Levels page to enable job levels.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between a job and a position?
- Is a job group the same thing as a job family?
- What does "Published with draft" mean?
- Why don't all jobs have a detailed description?
- Can I change the competency headings on jobs?
- Can I change the order of requirements on jobs?
- How can I hide positions on jobs?
- How do I bulk publish jobs?
- Why aren't jobs updated when I edit a competency?
- How can I view previous versions of a job?