Before you begin
Assigning the right competencies at the right proficiency levels to specific jobs or job families in the organization requires the input of a variety of employees. This input can be collected through competency surveys.
If you have been invited to participate in a survey, it means your organization needs your valued input to help make the best decision.
In this article, you'll learn how to participate in a competency survey.
Step 1: access the survey
- Click the assessment link in the email message you received and log in to your account.
- If you can't find the email, click the bell icon from the top right of the screen and click the survey link.
- Read the instruction page to understand your role in the survey.
- Click Proceed.
Step 2: take the survey
- Read the instructions at the top of the page so you know how many items to select.
- Select the checkbox beside each competency you want to include in your selection.
- Explain your rationale for selecting each competency.
- Select a proficiency for each competency (if available).
- Provide overall feedback in the General Survey Comments box.
- Click Save and then click Next.
- Review your responses on the Your Selections page.
- Click Previous to return to the survey and change your responses.
- Click Next to return to the Your Selections page.
- Click Finish.