You can create two types of assessments:
- In-depth assessments present a series of questions based on the behaviour from a single level of proficiency. For each question, participants rate how effectively an employee performs the stated behaviour to provide a detailed assessment of their skills. There are two formatting options:
- Grouped displays all questions related to one competency on the same page.
- Ungrouped displays five questions per page regardless of the associated competency.
- Snapshot assessments present a series of competencies. For each competency, participants select the proficiency level that reflects the employee's performance to provide an overview assessment.
Both of these types can be sent to participants using one of the following dispatch types:
- Self assessment: an employee assesses their own performance.
- Manager-only: a manager assesses an employee.
- 180˚: an employee and their manager assess the employee.
- 360˚: an employee and a group of participants assess the employee.