Step 1. Go to dispatches
Click the menu icon on the top left of your screen. Expand Assessments and click Dispatches.
Step 2. Click create
Click Create on the top right of the page and select Quick Dispatch or Dispatch.
Use Dispatch to:
- Send one assessment at a time.
- Send a Self, Manager Only, 180, or 360 assessment
- Make customizations such as assigning a different user as the manager on this assessment.
Use Quick Dispatch to:
- Send multiple assessments in one dispatch.
- Send a Self, Manager Only, or 180 dispatch type (not 360).
- Dispatch to users who are already associated to positions, jobs, and assessments.
Step 2. Select a type
Select a dispatch type and click Next. There are four types:
- Self assessment: a user assesses their own performance.
- Manager only: a manager assesses a user.
- 180˚: a user and their manager assess the user.
- 360˚: A group of participants assess the same user.
Step 3. Select the assessment
Select a group in the drop-down and then select a job. Select one assessment associated to that job.
Step 4. Assign subjects
If a user is already in a position assigned to that job, they'll show up automatically. To add more users or select a different user as a subject, click Add Subjects. Select a filter in the first drop-down. Select the users you want to add as subjects and then click the close icon . Click Next.
Step 5. Select managers (or participants)
Names are listed as potential managers, but you can click Add managers to select a different user. For a 360˚ assessment, you don't need to add participants to every group. For example, you can dispatch an assessment that only has a subject, a manager, and a peer. Once you've made your selections, click Next.
Step 6. Edit dispatch messages
Click Dispatch Messages to open the messages sent to participants. Click the pencil icon to edit a message. The changes you make only apply to this dispatch, not to the email itself when it's used again in another dispatch.
Step 7. Select scoring authorities (for 360˚)
Select the group of participants to be the scoring authority. In a 360˚ assessment, peers could rate a subject above target, but if the manager rates the subject below target on the same competency, the scoring authority determines if it's a strength or a competency for development.
Step 8. Select start and due dates
Select Dispatch now or click the calendar icon to select a start date. You can also click a calendar icon to select a due date.
Step 9. Dispatch or save
If you didn't select a start date, click Save. The dispatch is put on hold until you select a start date. Click Dispatch if you selected a start date.