Scroll to the bottom of a job to see the detailed description if you had content in this field before February 2018. The detailed description doesn't appear on new jobs or jobs where it used to be blank. Instead, you can now create and use job description libraries to describe jobs in detail. If there is a detailed description on a job, it replaces the job summary in PDF and Word exports.
Articles in this section
- Create a new job
- Add library items to a job
- Where is the detailed description?
- Hide positions on jobs
- Use job levels
- Use job types
- Set the competency view on jobs
- Change the order of libraries on jobs
- Display summary and SOC/NOC codes on jobs
- Enable or disable groups and jobs