Job types are only available to assign to a job once you've created and enabled them in Administration.
- Click the gear icon on the top right of your screen to go to Administration.
- Architecture in the Administration menu and select Job Types.
- Click the plus icon on the top right of the table to add a new type.
- Click the type to add a name. If your site uses multiple languages, click the multilingual icon beside the name to enter translations.
- Click and drag a type to reorder it in the list. This is just a flat list; one type isn't more junior or more senior than another, so the order on this page does not affect jobs.
Once created, make sure that you turn on the switch the top right of the Manage Job Types page to enable job types.