By default, available resource types are selected in settings and used for all assessments. But you can turn on a setting that allows you to specify different resource types when creating each assessment. Go to Administration > Settings > Assessments and turn on Select resource types on assessment. You'll be able to select from all resource types on your site, not only those selected in the site-wide setting. If you turn this setting on but don't select any resource types on the assessment itself, CompetencyCore will fall back on the resource types selected in settings.
Articles in this section
- How do I perform a self-assessment?
- How do I resume my assessment?
- Can I make changes to my assessment after it's been submitted?
- Why can't I view my assessment report?
- What types of assessments can I create?
- Can I bulk create assessments?
- How many people can I include in a 360˚ dispatch?
- Why can't I dispatch my assessment?
- What's the difference between Dispatch and Quick Dispatch?
- Why can't I resolve conflicts on my Quick Dispatch?