We'll give you a quick tour of some important spots in CompetencyCore.
In this article:
1 Main menu
Click the menu icon on the top left of your screen. You'll see the areas you have permission to access in a main menu. Click the close icon to hide the menu so you can focus on a task. The menu remains closed even if you go to a different page or close and reopen your browser. Click the menu icon to open it again and click Dashboard in the main menu to return to your homepage.
The bell icon on the top right of your screen turns orange when there's a new task to complete or an update about an activity you're a part of. For example, you'll receive a notification when a plan you're assigned to as a subject or manager is updated. Click the bell icon to view a notification with a link to the activity so you can get started or review changes right away.
3 Personal menu
Click your profile picture on the top right of your screen to open your personal menu.
- Product Updates: check out our release notes and demo videos of new features.
- Account: make changes to your profile photo, username, password, or contact details.
- Settings: customize your plan notifications, language, and time zone.
- Notifications: view updates about activities you're participating in or tasks to complete.
- Attachments: view and manage all of the files you've uploaded.
- Privacy Statement: read our Privacy Statement and learn how your data is used.
- Logout: log out of your account. Closing your browser also logs you out of your account.