Before you begin
In computer programming, a string is a series of characters treated as a single unit. We use strings of text on every page to display headings, menus, and instructions. While HRSG maintains the string files and updates them regularly, you can modify existing strings to customize CompetencyCore.
In this article, you'll learn how to modify strings.
- Click the gear icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Expand Content in the sidebar and choose Strings.
- Select a string file and a language and click Load.
- Click the string text to edit.
- Click the checkmark to save.