Before you begin
For assessment and interview guide reports (the PDF or Word documents) you can manage what template is used. These are global settings. For example, if you select the compressed template for grouped and ungrouped assessments, all of those assessments (existing ones and new ones) will use the template you selected as the default.
In this article, you'll learn how to access and manage your report templates.
Accessing report templates
- Click the gear icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Expand Features in the sidebar and choose Report Templates.
Standard Assessment Template: The content and layout hasn't changed.
Summarized Assessment Template: The Competency Detail section displays one chart of the overall ratings for each competency (with a table that shows the breakdown by question) instead of a separate chart for each question. The Competency Overview section isn't included.
Standard Whole Competency Assessment Template: The content and layout hasn't changed.
Standard Interview Guide Template: No changes have been made.
Rating Scale Interview Guide Template: Displays the scale levels for each interview question.
Standard Candidate Guide Template: No changes have been made.
Managing report templates
- Click the magnifying glass icon to preview a template.
- Select the Default radio button to choose a template for each service.
- To delete a template, click the trash can icon and click OK to confirm your request.