Before you begin
Management reports are PDF documents that display the statistics of plans by Manager.
In this article, you'll learn how to generate management reports.
Administrators with access to the product menu in the top right corner of the screen can click the CompetencyCore logo to navigate to Development or Performance instead of using the main menu.
Generating management reports
- Click the menu icon on the top left corner of your screen.
- Click Development or Performance in the main menu.
- Click Management Reports in the sidebar.
- Select a plan type and a cycle.
- Select a start and end date.
- Select the relevant supervising position.
- The report you generate will include plans for all employees who report to the positions you select. Only your position and positions that report to you that have reporting employees will be listed.
- The PDF file downloads in your browser and is stored in your default Downloads location.