1 Complete your profile
- Your profiles starts off at 10%
- Set your current role to get 10%.
- Add an item from each available library type to get another 10%.
- For the remaining 70%, add more items. You'll receive 3% for each item and level you set.
After reaching 60% (or a percentage set by your administrator), your profile is matched to jobs.
2 Match to jobs
- Items with a set level (if required) that are validated (if required) are included in job matches.
- Private items are not included in job matches.
- The administrator determines how much weight each library type has.
- An item on your profile matches to an item on a job if you have the same level.
- If you have an item at a lower level than required, you're matched at a lower percentage.
- If the administrator assigns a weight to a library type that's not included on a particular job, you'll still receive a 100% match if you meet all of the job requirements.